Loyalty and gift cards
Badgy200 - Card printing solution:
Badgy200 plastic card printer
1 color ribbon for 100 prints
100 thick PVC cards (0.76 mm - 30
Evolis Badge Studio+ software license
Supplies: YMCKO color ribbon for 100 prints - Color printing, part # CBGR0100C The black monochrome ribbon is capable of 500 prints, the part number is CBGR0500K
Badge Studio Software will not import data.
You need to go online to upgrade this to Badge Studio Plus Software to import data from Excel.
Visit here: https://www.badgy.com/software-evolis-badge-studio.html ZENIUS CARD PRINTER Evolis Printers Offer a Mix of Innovative Technology and Unique Design.
- Best Selection.
- Highlights: Chat Support Available, Experts Available, BBB Accredited Business.
- The Zenius printer is intended for single-sided printing of any type of plastic card.
- The Zenius printer generates both color and monochrome cards, printing can take place individually or by printing small jobs, but always with high-quality results.
- Zenius is ideal for instant issuance of single-sided cards including: Employee badges.
- Visit https://www.evolis.com/plastic-card-printers/zenius-card-printer for a free online demo and brochure.
- This way you save $600.00, which is the cost difference between a single sided and a dual sided card printer.
- Drop in ribbon cartridge
- Automatic ribbon recognition and exact ribbon level indicator (ie, you have 100 cards left or 5 cards left on a ribbon)
- Edge-to-Edge 300 DPI printing, same as the Evolis Pebble 4
- The software architecture supplies the print center, which monitors all communications between the printer and user.
- The printer can be managed entirely from the user interface through pop-up notifications on the printing status, ribbon availability, and any maintenance needed.
- The printer manager also offers direct access to the support center, which is available 24/7.
- The Evolis Primacy ID card printer is ideal for printing and encoding cards in medium to large card programs.
- They are available in both single and dual-sided models, the Primacy has a wide variety of different options, which comes standard with Ethernet.
- Primacy card printer
- The Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- Encoding: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Encoding: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Card security level: High
- Speed and versatility
- The Primacy printer is ultra-fast, powerful, and efficient.
- Prioritizes the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Reduces electrical consumption with a highly-efficient and prolonged standby mode
- Reduces the electrical consumption of its printers with a highly efficient prolonged standby mode.
- For an informational brochure, visit this page and choose ‘Download Brochure’:
- Primacy is the quickest, most powerful, highest-performing printer in its category.
- Powerful Card Printer
- Primacy is Print up to 210 cards/hour in color, 850 cards/hour in monochrome
Lifetime Support. A+ BBB Rating.
Access control badges.
No dual-sided printer needed for printing on both sides of the card. Simply manually flip the card over and run it through on the back side of the card to get both sides in full color!
The Evolis Zenius makes it easy and affordable to produce personalized cards.
This printer produces single-sided full color or monochrome cards and boasts many optional features that are usually not available in a product in this class, including Ethernet connectivity and smart card encoding.
Just load the cards and print your unique design in seconds.
Lightweight and compact
Zenius comes with two major innovations: Evolis Premium Suite, software, at the core of all new Evolis printers.
The Evolis High Trust range of consumables is it is known for its ability to deliver premium graphic performances and for it’s ease of use.
Installing the ribbon cassette is a simple one-step process and thanks to a chip, Zenius instantly identifies the ribbon type and configures all settings automatically.
Zenius makes it easy every step of the way. You can discover a wealth of advanced features in a contemporary, compact design.
Card feeder and output tray located at the front of the printer
The expert version of Zenius features state-of-the art printing technologies that can be upgraded onsite with multiple encoders. These features are flexible and are designed to make sure that they are compatible with both current and future plastic card printing requirements.
Direct access to ports
Onsite integration of specific modules*
Magnetic and smart card encoders can be combined within the same printer*
Your cost to print a Photo ID Plastic Card is 37 cents with this printer.
EVOLIS Zenius, YMCKO Ribbons Color printing on one both sides of the card, 200 PRINTS,
Part # R5F002AAA
Black ribbon: Black printing on one or both sides of the card, 2000 prints
EVOLIS PRIMACY Evolis Primacy ID Card Printers
Card lifespan: 1-3 years
Number of cards per year: More than 30,000
Advanced encoding technologies make this plastic card printer the perfect way to print personalized cards, whether they’re very simple or have a high security application. Though it can handle any job, the Primacy is designed specifically for businesses that regularly need substantial print runs.
Primacy is perfect for creating:
National ID cards
Employee badges Eco-design
Evolis has an eco-design configuration which reduces its impact on the environment, and does the following:
You can also see a video demo of the printer. IF YOU NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF CARDS, THIS PRINTER CAN DEFINITELY HANDLE IT, ESPECIALLY WITH A 3-YEAR “UNLIMITED CARD” WARRANTY THAT WILL NOT BE VOIDED NO MATTER HOW MANY CARDS YOU RUN THROUGH THE MACHINE
Why is the Primacy so well suited to enterprise-scale printing?
There are several reasons why this printer is being recommended, compared to other printers that are less expensive: 1) Three-year "unlimited card" warranty 2) We have hired a tech that only supports Evolis Printers + Software (Free support)
3) The only card printer that can be used in both Windows and Mac Systems
It has a card feeder and output hopper with a capacity of 100 cards
3-year warranty – longest in the industry The Unlimited Card warranty allows you to run as many cards as you want
Software that offers the ability to”Batch Print” your cards, so you can print 850 cards per hour for black and 210 for color.
The 250-card capacity of the color ribbon cassette reduces the frequency that you will need to switch out the ribbon cassette:
To see an online demonstration of this card printer go to: http://www.evolis.com/eng/Products/Card-printers/Evolis-Primacy
The ultimate card printer!
Primacy is a high-end printer that’s flexible, fast, and easy to use.
When loaded with the Evolis state-of-the-art encoding technologies, Primacy is the ideal solution to issue cards.
Primacy supports all card-printing requirements and is ideal for medium-sized runs or larger ones.
This is the perfect option to deliver:
payment cards ,